New and growing companies are faced with a myriad of decisions and negotiations that are crucial to their operations. WSC helps clients from formation to dissolution, and at each decision-point and milestone in between. We draw on our deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and our decades of experience to best position our clients to achieve their strategic goals and long-term success.
Working with clients ranging from startups and entrepreneurs to mature companies in industries spanning technology, art, entertainment, fashion, retail, lifestyle, and fitness, our attorneys serve as trusted advisers in general business matters, including:
· Business formation and entity choice
· Corporate governance
· Privacy and data security obligations, including GDPR
· Customer-facing agreements, including Terms of Service
· Contract drafting and negotiation
· Service and licensing agreements
· Internal and external corporate policies and procedures
· Day-to-day corporate concerns and serving as outside in-house counsel
We carefully analyze the risks and rewards of all partnerships and policies and work closely with our clients to understand their goals and priorities. Our clients rely on us to negotiate contracts and facilitate partnerships that advance their best interests while maintaining their strong relationships with vendors, partners, and customers. Above all, we help clients efficiently achieve their strategic goals.